MyLowesLife is an online employee portal for representatives of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. The online service is accessible to all the current & former employees on Internet-connected devices with a compatible device and a web browser.
Provides corporation data and a diversity of beneficial human resources. Forgetting a password is common for most online service users. Nevertheless, with the MyLowesLife Login portal, resetting the account password is much easier with the steps given below.
The steps for resetting the MyLowesLife Login account password are:-
- Visit the official Lowe employee portal at MyLowesLife.com.
- Once the page loads, click on the “I forgot my password” tab.
- In the next step, you have to answer the security question which you answered while registering.
- Now, you can reset the password by entering the new one in the specified section.
- If the issue is not fixed, employees must contact Lowe Human Resources for assistance.
As with other MyLowesLife Login issues, some users may forget their other login credentials. Providentially, My Lowe’s Life was designed with this in mind, and the procedure of resetting the account password is straightforward.
Click on the “Forgot your password?” tab and are sections for the username and password and you will be redirected to a page where you must give the answer to the security question, which you had to decide with Lowe Human Resources.
After answering the security question, follow the on-screen instructions to reset the account password. If you experience any issues during this procedure or have forgotten to answer security questions, reach out to the MyLowesLife customer service department.
If you have a generic question, please contact the MyLowesLife Human Resources Shared Services unit at 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-336-658-3535. Nevertheless, if you have more particular questions about the work, you can even reach out to the former employees through the online portal.